Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Even Newer Beginnings

 Saturday 16 January 2010

As you may notice by the lonely post from last year, this is going to be my second attempt at keeping up a book blog. I may not succeed but I really would like to be able to maintain this for at least 6 months.
I shall try to keep things simple to begin with as so not to overload myself - I'll probably do a monthly post on what books I've bought, a weekly post about any books I've read (equipped with my rather feeble reviews), and I may even try my hand at some of the memes that other book bloggers do i.e. Tuesday Teaser, Booking through Thursday, Sunday Salon etc. Hopefully I shall find what works for me and stick to it.

With regards to my reading I'm currently partaking in two challenges on LibraryThing; the 75 Books Challenge and the Books off the Shelf Challenge, the latter is in an attempt to cut down the number of books that I own that have been unread for a very long time and the former is my general thread for all the books I read this year.

If anyone has any ideas for other things I could include in this blog please let me know in the comments - I'm not too great with the whole technical stuff like redesigning the general look and layout of the blog so any changes to that will be slight and slow-going.

I shall try very hard to post again soon after I've done some blog stalking for ideas ;)
LadyV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP