Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #5 - The Return

 Sunday 25 April 2010

Well Hi there,
I know I've been an awfully lazy blogger and I apologise but since I recently discovered BlogTV I thought I could use the record feature to make vlogs to post on here! That way I don't have to spend hours writing my thoughts on books when I can just witter at the camera :P I don't know quite how things are going to work just yet but I'll figure out the logistics soonish.

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren




Books mentioned in my vlog:
Shields of Pride by Elizabeth Chadwick
Spindle's End by Robin Mckinley
The Flight of the Falcon by Daphne du Maurier
The Parasites by Daphne du Maurier
The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
The Lost World and other Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The Collected Stories of Katherine Mansfield
Dreaming of Amelia by Jaclyn Moriarty
Ash by Malinda Lo
Splendour Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Beauty by Robin Mckinley
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
The Return: Nightfall by L.J. Smith
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Heart of Stone by C.E. Murphy




That's all I've had so far in April and who knows maybe you'll be seeing me again soon with Review Vlogs!
Ciao for Now
LadyV

6 comments:

Raíla 25 April 2010 at 00:23  

I'm soooo tempted to read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. Please, I'd love to hear what you think about it! :-)

Christina T 25 April 2010 at 00:35  

Wow, what a great variety of books to read! I like the name of your post, particularly since it goes so well with two of your books (The Return: Nightfall and The Forest of Hands and Teeth). I'm glad to see you are back to blogging.

I loved The Forest of Hands and Teeth and just finished the second book late last night-I just couldn't put it down. I loved Perfect Chemistry too. A really good YA romance.

I'm planning to read a Daphne du Maurier book too-Rebecca. I saw the film years ago but never read the book. I have yet to read any Alexandre Dumas books but I have The Count of Monte Cristo.

Beauty and Ash were both interesting fairy tale retellings. I've never actually read Beauty. When I was in college my friends and I would get together in the evenings and one of my friends would read the book aloud to us. It was a really neat experience. I love Robin McKinley but I've only read a few of her books.

I hope you enjoy all your books!

Tesni 25 April 2010 at 13:27  

Wow, you got some great books this week! Dreaming of Amelia, the Forest of Hands and Teeth and Perfect Chemistry look particularly fantastic. I hope you enjoy them!

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) 25 April 2010 at 15:37  

Awesome books! Thanks for doing YouTube video for IMM - I love them!

Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html

I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D

Anonymous,  25 April 2010 at 20:45  

I read many of Daphne Du Maurier's novels, years ago, and thoroughly enjoyed them. Have a great week.

Jessica N. 25 April 2010 at 21:41  

Oh I LOVE Spindle's End! I hope that you love it too :). Great list of books!

Here's my IMM if you'd like to stop by!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP