Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Review - The Adoration of Jenna Fox

 Sunday 16 May 2010

Evening all, lookee what I've got for ya! A vlog review!!!

Title: The Adoration of Jenna Fox
Author: Mary E. Pearson
Date read: 11/5/2010 (UK date)
Rating: 4 Stars out of 5 (see funky new rating system box over in the sidebar)

My thoughts in vloggy form!!







Hope you enjoyed the vlog and it wasn't too rambling for you (I know I say the word "interesting" like a bazillion times - I need a thesaurus ) I'm thinking of doing a vlog post soon about one of my favourite authors and it might become a bit of a feature for me to gush about why I think certain authors are fabulous and recommend them to people so I shall start a-planning on that and see what I come up with :)


So toodles to y'all
LadyV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP