Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #6 Looking for a Vlog

 Sunday 2 May 2010

Howdy there! This is my rather slapdash In My Mailbox post for the week as I've just got back after a five hours train journey and I'm tired. But I've done another vlog (although Youtube hates me and the sound is not in sync with the video so I look even dafter than normal) and here it is!

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie






Books mentioned in this Vlog:
The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Becoming Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty
The Owl Killers by Karen Maitland
The Vampire Diaries The Return: Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith
The Taste of Sorrow by Jude Morgan


C'est tout pour cette semaine!
So I'll be seeing you soon!
LadyV


P.S. I'm going to be doing a vlog soon (like right after this) showing my book collection that I have with me at University so stay tuned for that!

4 comments:

Christina T 2 May 2010 at 22:40  

The Little Stranger looks interesting. I have yet to read anything by Sarah Waters. I've heard this one is similar to the writing of Dickens. I've also enjoyed some of Jude Morgan's books. I hadn't heard of The Taste of Sorrow before. I'll have to look it up.

I hope you enjoy your books!

prophecygirl 3 May 2010 at 01:07  

Ahh, Looking For Alaska. <3 John Green! Happy reading :)

Ray 3 May 2010 at 01:23  

Yea I'm now addicted to the Vlogbrothers on Youtube so I was really chuffed to find a cheap copy of Looking for Alaska, when Paper Towns becomes available on Amazon I'm so there :P

Nina 3 May 2010 at 18:30  

I confess, I havent read any books written by John Green before. Even though the library has Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska I keep on borrowing other YA/Adult books. :(
Hope it's good and great vlog!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP