Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #9 Finally it's right on time!

 Sunday 23 May 2010

Since it is now 10 past midnight over here in good old Blighty I'll chuck my IMM post up now before I go snooze.

I have another vlog for you this week enjoy!

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren which was inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie




Books Mentioned in Vlog
A Memoir of Jane Austen by James Austen-Leigh
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
Pride by Rachel Vincent
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
Paper Towns by John Green
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green


Also if I could have your attention for a little longer...
I have done a vlog post Here!! which I would really appreciate people having a look at and giving me some feedback on as it's vital to a Blog event I'm planning for July and I would love to get other bloggers involved. But if folk think it's lame then please tell me and I'll cease to pester y'all *grin*


So that's what I got in *my* Mailbox this week. What did You get??
LadyV

8 comments:

Tesni 23 May 2010 at 08:06  

Oh! oh! You've got Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines! I'm so very desperate to read those. I hope you enjoy them!

Kathy Martin 23 May 2010 at 14:48  

You got some very nice books. I am a big fan of Rachel Vincent's series too. I am sad that it will be ending soon. My IMM is here. Happy reading!

Morgan 23 May 2010 at 14:55  

I loved your vlog and your accent! Great books, Pride looks super good and I'm going to have to add the memoir of Jane Austen to my wishlist.

Stephanie 23 May 2010 at 15:04  

I got An Abundance of Katherines this week too. I hope you enjoy all your books.

Sarah 23 May 2010 at 15:32  

I love the Shifters series by Rachel Vincent! Definitely one of my favorite UF series :o) I hope you enjoy Pride & all your other books this week

prophecygirl 23 May 2010 at 17:01  

Enjoy the John Greens! :)

E.J. Stevens 23 May 2010 at 20:48  

The Woman in White is amazing. Great mailbox this week! Happy reading. :)

Visit me Here to see the books In My Mailbox this week.

xx,
E.J

Alayne 24 May 2010 at 14:33  

Looks like you got some great books! Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP