Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Teaser Tuesdays #2

 Tuesday 18 May 2010

I think I neglected to do this last week because I was between books and technically I am again today (my current read is non-fiction and I didn't want to bore people) so I'll do my teaser from the book I just finished very late last night/ very early this morning depending on how you slice it :P

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do the following;
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!!
5. Share the title and author too so the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they want

My Teaser


"Stay back - one step closer and he's had it."
Even in his fury Rodrigo could see that the man was not bluffing.
Pg 108 of Company of Liars by Karen Maitland

Intrigued yet?

I'll hopefully be able to get a review done for this soonish (like after my exam on Saturday) as it was a very good book and I'm glad I finally went back to it after ignoring it for 7 months. Now I can move on to Karen's new book The Owl Killers which is another medieval story *Yay!!*

So what Teasers do other folk have to share today?
LadyV

7 comments:

Emily 18 May 2010 at 16:39  

That cover is really interesting.. I see from your LibraryThing widget that we have very similar tastes in books.
Emily's Reading Room: Anastasia's Secret

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR 18 May 2010 at 16:46  

OOoh, haven't heard of this one! It looks super interesting. I'm adding it to my TBR! Here is mine!

Jennifer 18 May 2010 at 16:55  

This sounds wonderful, especially after reading the teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-dismantled.html

Alayne 18 May 2010 at 17:32  

I love your teaser, but more importantly I love your pretty blog layout! It's fabulous. :) My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jan von Harz 18 May 2010 at 17:39  

Great teaser very exciting. Hope you are enjoying this one.

E.J. Stevens 18 May 2010 at 19:42  

Looking forward to your review!

My teaser is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP