Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (5)

 Monday 14 June 2010


Whoa Monday again?! Seriously time is going crazy fast this year - I'm going to be packing up to go back to Uni before I know it!
Apologies for lack of IMM post yesterday - I had absolutely *nothing* to show since I'd hardly been out of the house all week so there's no point doing a post when you have no books. But it's perhaps a good thing that I'm not buying many books this month because when my friend Jess and I go on our little book-buying excursion next month we're probably gonna go a bit mad and then I'll have *lots* to show y'all :D.


It's Monday What are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sheila of One Person's Journey through a World of Books where we gather to share what we've read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs and add new titles to our reading lists.

Books I Finished Last Week
I had a very slow week and literally read *one* book


A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray (Reviewed Here)

Books I'm Currently Reading
Since last week I've made no progress with Cranford or the Life of Charlotte Bronte but I'm still going with my other book.


A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin - I'm still loving this and I really hope I can get it finished in the next day or so because it's taken me far too long to get through.

Books I Plan to Read This Week
Just the one as with my current lack of reading mojo I'll only really be able to manage one before I jump on a train on Sunday.


Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

So What are *You* Reading this fine Monday?

Reminder: There's still TWO DAYS left until the deadline of my 75 Followers Giveaway!! (Enter HERE!!)

4 comments:

Kathy Martin 14 June 2010 at 15:11  

I liked A Great and Terrible Beauty when I read it. I can understand why you didn't finish the book by Martin. Doesn't he write huge, complex stories? Have a great reading week?

Felicia the Geeky Blogger 14 June 2010 at 17:10  

I love the cover on Rebel Angels! Great contrast with the blue curtain!

Alayne 14 June 2010 at 17:17  

I love the cover of A Clash of Kings, I'll keep an eye out for your review.
Alayne - The Crowded Leaf

Sheila (Bookjourney) 14 June 2010 at 19:13  

Clash of Kings looks awesome! Enjoy all your books :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP