Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Teaser Tuesdays #5

 Tuesday 8 June 2010

Mornin' All this'll have to be a fairly speedy post again as I've got to get ready to take my sister to school soon and then I've got a whole day of rushing about ahead of me *sigh*

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "Teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!
  • Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
"The King stood. "A cask from the cellars! I'll see him drowned in it!" Sansa heard herself gasp. "No, you can't."
Joffrey turned his head. "What did you say?"

Pg 33 of a Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin

Right I've gotta fly but I'll be looking forward to reading other peoples Teasers when I get back to my computer later.

*flies*
LadyV

8 comments:

Christina / Book Addict 8 June 2010 at 14:28  

That sounds interesting. I hope you are enjoying it!

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR 8 June 2010 at 15:00  

Does this have anything to do with Italy?

Here is my Teaser Tuesday!

Jenny Q 8 June 2010 at 15:54  

ooooh, the king didn't like that, did he? I've heard good things about this author. I'll look for your review! Here's my teaser from Dark Lover.

Jan von Harz 8 June 2010 at 16:06  

Oh sounds like this King doesn't like anyone to tell him no! Great teaser

Melanie 8 June 2010 at 16:46  

I've also heard good things about Martin. Very interesting!

Alice Audrey 8 June 2010 at 17:52  

That's not just a king. That's a tyrant.

My teaser is here.

Jackie 8 June 2010 at 21:19  

Rachel have a blog award for you here:

http://jacaburintexas.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-award.html

jackie b central texas

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP