Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Teaser Tuesdays #7

 Tuesday 22 June 2010

Morning All! Well I don't know what time you'll be reading this but it's coming to you from the past (approximately three days in fact) I've figured out how to schedule some posts for a later date so although I'm writing this at Stupid o'Clock on Sunday morning, you goodly folk won't see it until Tuesday Morning :D

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Should Be Reading . Anyone can play along just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "Teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
"Frank waggled his eyebrows at me. 'You're supposed to moan ecstatically, not giggle,' he admonished in a whisper. 'She'll think I'm not a good lover.' " page 14 of Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon

I've literally only read as far as this page so far, it sounds most intriguing and it'll be the first book I read on my trip. 


Now this is going to be the last post I will do before I come back from Barbados on the 6th July so unless by some lucky happenstance I find an internet cafe nearby and I have the time to do some posts, I will see y'all in two weeks!

Happy Tuesday Folks!
LadyV

3 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger 22 June 2010 at 14:15  

Great Teaser

I don't know, sometimes the great "bedroom" times are filled with laughter and moaning!


Here is mine

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR 22 June 2010 at 15:31  

Hmm, sounds like they're trying to make someone jealous!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday!

Marg 11 July 2010 at 13:49  

One of my favourite series of all time!

Hope you are enjoying it.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP