Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #14 - The one that was really late

 Monday 26 July 2010

Well hello, I know it's Monday and I should have done this yesterday but you'll forgive me since the books I ordered last sunday only arrived this morning. Ugh Amazon really does get on my nerves sometimes, last year I pre-ordered a book I really wanted and it arrived the day after it's release but when I ordered Linger (amongst other books) last week it wasn't dispatched until the 22nd and that's just irritating! *sigh* but the books are here now which is what counts.

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and was inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie

I did a vlog to show all the pretty covers but Youtube has done that also incredibly irritating trick of knocking the sound out of sync with the video so there is like a 3 second delay between me saying something and my face actually moving *facepalm*. But what the heck I couldn't be bothered to re-record it.




Books I acquired last (this) week
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater - *squee!*
Shift by Rachel Vincent
Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan
Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith


I'm kinda hoping I'll be able to get some more books this week, at least one anyway cos Sundays are bare without my IMM post- egads I'd have to post a review or something! *snicker*
Anyway have a nice week folks and happy reading!
LadyV

4 comments:

Dwayne 26 July 2010 at 19:26  

We all squeed with Linger! :) Enjoy your books love!

Ray 26 July 2010 at 20:01  

Oh I am - I've already got started on Linger and I really don't plan on sleeping until it's finished :P

Christina T 27 July 2010 at 02:38  

I look forward to reading your review of Linger. I liked The Demon's Covenant and loved Dead and Gone. I hope you enjoy your reading!

Shantal 27 July 2010 at 05:13  

Great books this week.So jealous you got Linger :) Happy reading, and I look forward to your reviews!

Mine is here

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP