Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #13 Uber haul!

 Sunday 18 July 2010

Good morning everybody! I probably should have done this yesterday rather than having to type it all up on Sunday morning but what the heck I'm awake so I'll get it done while I can.

In my Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and was inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie

This week has been *vair* good for me with a pretty sizeable haul from Monday and Tuesday when my bookish  twin Jess @Jessheartsbooks and I went on a book-buying road trip. It's fair to say that we lost all willpower and went mental as we racked up 38 books between us in *TWO* days!!!

I did a vlog showing all the books I got this week although people who saw the posts from the roadtrip will have already seen the majority of the books but I did get two library books on Friday and two books were given to me by the lovely Jess *hugs*






Books Shown in Vlog
Bought
A Kiss in Time - Alex Flinn
Noughts and Crosses - Malorie Blackman
The Sky is Everywhere - Janny Nelson
Prophecy of the Sisters - Michelle Zink
The Alchemist's Daughter - Katherine McMahon
The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler
Crusade - Robyn Young
The Summer I turned Pretty - Jenny Han
Dreamland - Sarah Dessen
Sister's Red - Jackson Pearce
Requiem - Robyn Young
Guitar Girl - Sarah Manning
By Midnight - Mia James



Given by Jess
Gone - Lisa McMann
Cracked up to be - Courtney Summers


Borrowed from Library
Dead and Gone - Charlaine Harris
Moon Called - Patricia Briggs


So all in all a particularly good week for me, next week should be much lighter as I may only order a few books off amazon (which I need *coughLingercough*) but since I've got plenty of reading material for the next few weeks it doesn't matter too much :P


Right better be orf since I should have a cricket game today (weather be willing) so I need to get myself up soon.
Happy Sunday Folk!
LadyV

7 comments:

The Readings of a Busy Mom 18 July 2010 at 11:00  

yay you got loads of yummies you can see my IMM
here on My Blog

Christina T 18 July 2010 at 13:20  

Wow, great book shopping spree! I loved Twenty Boy Summer and the Lightning Thief. A Kiss in Time is also a fun fairy tale retelling although I liked Beastly more. I hope you enjoy all of these!

Kathy Martin 18 July 2010 at 14:44  

You did get a wonderful selection of books this week! And you need Linger. It was amazing. My mailbox is here. Happy reading!

Readaholics 18 July 2010 at 15:13  

Hey you, there's nothing better than book buying trips. Enjoy
Readaholics Anonymous

Felicia the Geeky Blogger 18 July 2010 at 15:51  

You really did get quite a haul! I am impressed!

RaĆ­la 18 July 2010 at 16:11  

Oh, I've been hearing great things from many of the books you got, especially Sister's Red. And... The Percy Jackson series is awesome! I love it! Happy reading! :)

Kelly 21 July 2010 at 22:04  

Great haul there, lots I want to read myself! Hope you enjoy them all! :)

Mine's here.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP