Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (8)

 Monday 26 July 2010

Gah I've gotta hurry and post this before my dad catches me since I've been banned from my laptop today since the parentals are annoyed that I spend half my day asleep and the rest of it either on my computer or reading. Admittedly they have a point but I need to get my blog posts done or I'll be antsy all day.


It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a World of books.

Books I read Last Week
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (Review Coming Soon)
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs (Review maybe coming soon- I haven't decided)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (Review Coming Soon)

Books I reviewed Last week
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen -Finally!! Review Here

Books I'm Currently Reading
Guitar Girl by Sarah Manning - I've put it down for a bit but I may get back to it this week

Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols - I've finished the first half and will start the second soon


Books I'm Planning on Reading this Week
LINGER!!! by Maggie Stiefvater - Just because I now can! (you'll realise why later)

The Rest of my week is currently not thought out past that so you'll have to wait and see :D

I also did a post earlier this week asking you lovely people to help me out with some book recommendations for my younger sister (15). She has asked me to compile a list of YA Realism books that she should read and since my collection of those type of books is limited I asked for some help from my fellow book addicts. When I say YA Realism I mean nothing Paranormal or Fantastical- I'm asking for your Elizabeth Scotts, your Susan Colasanti, your Jennifer Echols and Simone Elkeles recommendations y'know?
The Form to submit your recommendations is Here

Thank y'all very much in advance for any recs you can give me and do let me know what awesome books you're gonna be reading this fine Monday.

LadyV

4 comments:

Jan von Harz 26 July 2010 at 11:22  

I am planning on reading Linger this week too, and enjoyed your review of Dreamland. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Christina T 26 July 2010 at 12:40  

Endless Summer looks good. I hope you enjoy Linger.

Dreamland is the one book by Sarah Dessen that I haven't read yet. I will have to check out your review.

Have a great week!

Kathy Martin 26 July 2010 at 13:19  

Great week! I liked both Moon Called and Shiver. I loved Linger too. Here is my Monday Report. Happy reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) 26 July 2010 at 15:34  

I pulled Shiver off my shelf this past week to get to soon. With the exciting release of Linger I want to get caught up on these. :D

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP