Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Move along, Nothing to see here...

 Sunday 25 July 2010

Yea Sorry but there's no IMM post from me this week since Amazon FAILS!!! I ordered 5 books including *omfg* LINGER on the freaking 18th and they've *still* not arrived!! I'm probably not gonna get them until Monday or Tuesday at the latest which really naffs me off so they'll be appearing in next week's IMM instead of this one. Hmph! So in the meantime I'll try and get some goshdarnit reviews done!!

Have a great Sunday Folks
LadyV

3 comments:

Savannah 25 July 2010 at 02:30  

Tell me about it. I went to Borders and the books I wanted were not there! I had to order them and now have to 2 weeks for them to get here. My town really needs a bigger bookstore. We only have one. It in the mall, way across town and its small! UGH !!!! But at least I know they will be coming in soon.

Vicki 25 July 2010 at 10:32  

I've seen LOTs of people complaining about amazon fail recently! Glad I ordered my copy of Linger from Waterstones, was waiting for me in store on release day even though they didn't have it out in the shop yet.

Jess 25 July 2010 at 10:59  

Oh no! See this makes me sad. *try’s stretching linger to Rach so she can read it too!* :(

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP