Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Oh Hai, look who finally reappeared from the ether!

 Tuesday 6 July 2010

I'm baaaack!!!! *happy dance*
Dang it is good to be back on the right side of the pond! Not that I didn't love my two weeks in Barbados but it's always great to be able to sleep in your own bed and not be worried that you're going to run out of books to read :P

I'll hopefully be doing a post specifically about my trip in a day or so and I'll show y'all some photos I took (I have a ridiculous number of pics from the West Indies vs South Africa test match but not a lot of everything else). I've also gotta catch up on reviews since I did finish four or five books while I was away.

Oh and to the winners of my 75 Followers giveaway - never fear I haven't forgotten that I still need to mail out your prizes I only got off the plane at 6:00am this morning so my brains are still pretty scrambled but I will do my best to get them posted in the next couple of days when I'll actually have my car :D

Aww crap.. I just remembered that my exam results for my first year of uni get released on the 9th July... dang so long as I've passed everything that's all that really bothers me, I just will have to work more this year since it actually counts towards my degree.

So, yea I'm gonna hopefully get back to a reasonably regular posting schedule by the end of the week but I'll have something uber awesome going on next week which will be going on from Monday until Wednesday. My awesome book twin Jess (Who's recently started her own book blog *dances*) and I will be going on a book-hauling ROADTRIP! It's gonna be a all-around awesome time and we're gonna do some joint vlogs about our bookish finds and probably do a couple of book reviews of something we've *both* read and loved - our tastes in books is so similar it's actually kinda scary. So be on the lookout for pics and posts from our shenanigans across the Midlands (there's a secret portion of our trip that I can't divulge just yet so shhh!)
Oh and Jess's book blog can be found HERE so go check it out Nao!

Right I've gotta get my unpacking done cos my room is a mess so toodles until tomorrow!!
Ever jetlagged
LadyV

4 comments:

Janet Johnson 6 July 2010 at 19:26  

Good luck with the jetlag. No fun. But Welcome back! Roadtrip sounds fun. :)

Ellie 6 July 2010 at 22:47  

Good to have you back Rachel! But wheresoever could you be going on your Midlands roadtrip...?? Anyway, it's OUR DAY OFF ON WEDNESDAYS so I'm looking forward to a nice day of reading tomorrow - you seen 'Musings of a Bookshop Girl' yet? I was so inspired by your blog I thought I'd have a (slightly crap) go myself... :-)

Ellie 6 July 2010 at 23:19  

OK, now I feel stupid - there you are on my followers list! :-S

Jess 7 July 2010 at 11:56  

*Tackles Rach in huge hug* your back! :) and I get to see you soon! Our trips going to be awesome!

Yes Ellie I do wonder where exactly we plan on going for our road trip? Well I know we plan on visiting some of the best bookshops that we’ve really wanted to visit for a good few months now on Monday. Needless to say I’m looking forward to Monday the most :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP