Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

A Request for you Fine Folk

 Tuesday 20 July 2010


Good evening all you lovely followers, I've been thinking that this here blog could do with a bit more variety and a fab way to achieve this would be to ask if anyone would be interested in doing a Guest Post for In the Library, I don't mind whether it be a review, bookish related or just a random rambling sort of post that you want to write I just would be really happy to showcase some wonderful bloggers here especially when I'm in one of my blogging funks and can't think of anything to put into a non-memeish post. 

So if anyone wants to do a Guest post for In the Library of LadyViolet, please either leave me a comment or email me at libraryofladyviolet@gmail.com telling me what kind of post you'd like to do and on what book/topic etc. It'd be so great to get a selection of posts that I can schedule over a few weeks. 

Also I've been wondering whether it's be a good idea for me to offer my own guest posting services to other bloggers as a means of "getting myself out there" a bit more, I'm pretty shy when it's comes to emailing people I don't know and I'm not one for self-promoting on other blogs without feeling awkward.

Right Opinions? Suggestions? Requests? I'm all ears and dying to know what you think.  

LadyV




2 comments:

Jess 20 July 2010 at 21:14  

This is a good idea, definitely something I’d be willing to do on your blog and you could do on mine and maybe see if Ellie wants to get involved as well? Great way for each of our followers to get to know another blogger who they'll most possibly like ;)

Ray 20 July 2010 at 21:23  

Yea I was thinking about emailing you about doing an affiliate type thing with you and ellie where we like cross-promote each others blogs and guest post etc. I'll have a gander round my blog reader at other blogs who have affiliates and see how they do things. :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP