Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Teaser Tuesdays #8

 Tuesday 20 July 2010

It's been a couple of weeks since I've done a Teaser Tuesday (what with Barbados and Road-trips and all) so it's good to be back teasing you lovely folk. :P

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of  Should Be Reading . Anyone can play along just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "Teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
"What's to eat?" He points to the brown bag.
"You kidding? First you crash my solitude, now you want to scavenge. Where were you raised?"
"Paris," he says. "So I'm a scavenger raffiné."
page 58 of the Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.

A lovely little snippet there which made me giggle (especially since the exchange takes place in a tree!).

I'm really enjoying this so far and the actual format of the book is amazing, the cover has this wonderful texture and all the little poem scraps throughout the book make everything all pretty.

So what teasers have y'all got this week??
LadyV

6 comments:

Katie 20 July 2010 at 11:39  

Great teaser! I can't wait to read this book. Mine is from The Perks of Being a Wallflower over at It's Time to Read!

Vanessa 20 July 2010 at 12:54  

Everything I see about this book just makes me want to read it more. Great teaser.

Here's my teaser.

Christina / Book Addict 20 July 2010 at 13:55  

Great teaser. I have had this one on my TBR list forever! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Aimee 20 July 2010 at 15:39  

Great teaser, this sounds like a great read! My Teaser is here.

Kathy Martin 20 July 2010 at 16:18  

I like the teaser. I will be eager to see your review to see if this is something I want to buy or just add to my next HS book order. Mine is from The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston. Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP