Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #15

 Sunday 1 August 2010

Gooood evening folks! I know you'll be reading this on Sunday morning but I'm writing it on Saturday night so forgive the inaccurate greeting. I actually have some books this week that weren't ordered online and arrived *really* late. I went shopping on Thursday and earlier today and I successfully smuggled my illicit purchases into the house with no one the wiser (my parents are getting really ticked off by my book habit and general laziness so I'm probably a few more excessive lie-ins away from getting packed off to Wales for the rest of the summer).
But anyway on with the show! I've got another vlog cos I'm partly lazy and it saves the time of finding and linking the covers in the post.
In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and it was inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie



Books Mentioned in Vlog
Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Ill Wind by Rachel Caine
Heatstroke by Rachel Caine
The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan
The Scarlet Lion by Elizabeth Chadwick

Overall a pretty good week in books, who knows what next sunday will bring y'all shall have to see. Now I'm going to be doing a July round-off post shortly which may be up before this one who knows it'll depend on whether I get it finished tonight or not. Stay Tuned either way for that :)

So what's in *your* mailbox this week?
LadyV

3 comments:

Little Miss Becky 1 August 2010 at 08:23  

These all look great! I really enjoyed Eternal although it was gorier than I expected. I want to read Tantalize. Enjoy these and Happy reading!

Vicki 1 August 2010 at 09:09  

The Works is great...they've had some fab books recently! Enjoy your books.

Jackie 1 August 2010 at 17:50  

Love Vlogs when people do them for their Mailbox, nice haul to read. I have the whole Weather Warden series used and am waiting on the last book to release to complete it!

The rest of your books have cool covers so happy reading!



My Mailbox

jackie ^_^

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP