Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #16 The one before I'm Home Alone

 Sunday 8 August 2010

Howdy folks! What a fine week it's been in the book department for both me and my darling sister. I've got a cracking bunch of stuff to show y'all in the vlog today (whenever it bloody uploads onto Youtube).

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and was inspired by a post from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Ze Vlog


Books Mentioned in the Vlog
Untamed by P.C. & Kristin Cast
Hunted by P.C. & Kristin Cast
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Lords of the White Castle by Elizabeth Chadwick
The Children of Destiny by Elizabeth Chadwick
Harry Potter et la Coupe de Feu by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter et l'Ordre du Phenix by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter et le Prince de Sang-mele by J.K. Rowling

My Sister's Books
Lost It by Kristen Tracy
Sticky Fingers by Niki Burnham
Two-way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
When it Happens by Susane Colasanti
Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti

There you go! What a fabulous haul non? I'm gonna have a load of fun reading some of those soonish, mainly the YA books cos my sister is going to Florida with the parentals next week and she'll be taking her new acquisitions with her so I have only a short while to devour them.

So what have y'all got in *your* mailboxes this week?
LadyV

6 comments:

Dazzling Mage 8 August 2010 at 09:48  

I've heard a lot of good things about The Maze Runner. Looking forward to know what you think of it.

Enjoy!

Jess 8 August 2010 at 11:11  

Yes you brought The Maze Runner! :D OMG both you and Beth read Two-way Street now tis a command!

Mrs. DeRaps 8 August 2010 at 12:22  

The Maze Runner is a good read. Hope you have fun reading all of these books!

Paula 8 August 2010 at 16:08  

the question now is whether or not your sister will start blogging her thoughts on books? Great in your mailbox mine is here http://www.communitybookstop.com/

Ellie 8 August 2010 at 22:17  

This week I bought... far too many! You think you got it bad, have a bounce over here and share my shame! ;-)
http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.com/

Unknown 9 August 2010 at 00:01  

Harry Potter <3 and I really liked the Maze Runner!
Here is my mailbox <3

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP