Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (13)

 Monday 30 August 2010

Good Morning Folks, my the month of August has just flown by hasn't it? It's now less than 3 weeks until I go back to university and heck knows I'm not all that prepared. But now is not the time for stressing since it's Monday and we all know what that means - I have some reading to plan!

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a World of Books

Books I read Last Week
Again quite a slow reading week for me but I read two cracking books so that's something I guess
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma (I'm working on a review it should be up soonish)
Strange Angels By Lili St. Crow (I'll do a series review when I get to the 3rd book)
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Review of the Trilogy coming soon)

Books I'm Currently Reading
I'd Tell You I love you, but then I'd have to kill you- Ally Carter So far this is a really fun read and I reckon that this series will be a great laugh.

Pharaoh - Valerio Massimo Manfredi. I've had this sat about for ages and fancied giving it a go.

Books I plan on Reading this Week
Since I'm gonna be down in London for the second half of this week I may not get much reading done. My boyfriend and I are gonna go visit the Sherlock Holmes museum while we're there so I'll probably take one of the few Holmes books I have left to read just for kicks *hehe*
Other than that I don't really know what I'll be reading, whatever tickles my fancy I guess.

So there you go, my wholly unplanned week lol.
What are you Reading this Monday?
LadyV

4 comments:

Kathy Martin 30 August 2010 at 13:06  

Wow! The Sherlock Holmes museum sounds really interesting. I have started to read some of the spin offs from the Sherlock Holmes books. I have Young Sherlock Holmes: Death Cloud on my TBR stack. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Christina T 30 August 2010 at 13:46  

I love the Gallagher Girls books. They are funny books. I hadn't heard of Pharoah but it looks interesting.

Jamie 30 August 2010 at 17:11  

I still need to read Catching Fire! I have both CF & Mockingjay just sitting there staring at me on the shelf.

Sheila (Bookjourney) 30 August 2010 at 22:22  

Pharoah has a great cover - I hope it is a good read!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP