Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (9)

 Monday 2 August 2010

Good morning chaps! Tis jolly good to see you! (ook I don't know what the heck that was all about- sorry)
Well it's Monday again and of course it's time to share what I've read in the last week with y'all.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Persons Journey through a world of Books

Books I read Last Week
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (I'm working on a review now)
The Summer I turned Pretty by Jenny Han 
The Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin (Random Re-read)
Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith 
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Another Random Re-read)
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (Ditto)
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (notice a pattern yet?)
Prey by Rachel Vincent (Erm probably won't do a review cos of spoilers)

Books I'm Currently Reading
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols - Yea I know I've been reading this for over a week, I will get it finished this week cos my sister wants it back.

Books I plan on reading this Week
What an excellent question I don't really know. This month I'm hoping to read some other stuff besides the half-ton of YA fiction I've got through in July, I've got a TBR list of nearly 120 so it's not like I'm lacking options but I just don't know what I want to read. I keep wanting to re-read my Tamora Pierce Books but that's no good for the TBR numbers. *predicament*

So Decide for me folks - what genre should I read next? Historical Fiction, Dystopia, Literary Fiction, Fantasy or Classics? I've got bucket-loads of stuff to choose from but no clue on where to start!

Have a great week y'all
LadyV

4 comments:

Jan von Harz 2 August 2010 at 13:48  

When in doubt I usually pick fantasy, gotta love the escapism. Have a great week.

Emidy @ Une Parole 2 August 2010 at 16:53  

Cool, I can't wait for all those reviews!

Hm, what to read next. That's always a hard choice. If you're into mysteries, why not try one of those? A good Agatha Christie always makes me happy!

Sheila (Bookjourney) 2 August 2010 at 22:54  

Depends on the mood really - I want to read a historical fiction but my attention span seems to be shorter in the summer... too much to do so I try to stick to lighter reads. YA is always good! :D

Katie 3 August 2010 at 02:04  

Hi, I’m a follower and I think your blog is great so I’ve given you the Versatile Blogger Award, you can collect it from my blog The Crescive Library at http://thecrescivelibrary.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP