Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Jess and Rach's Book-Hauling Trip of Awesome The Return - Day 2

 Sunday 29 August 2010

After the fabulousness of Wednesday Jess and I were very much looking forward to hopping onto the train into Coventry to go and raid our favourite charity shops and the two Waterstones shops. We cut things a tad fine in the morning for catching our train but we made it and caught our breath once we had a seat :P

The first order of business was to meet Jess's mum and give her the bags which we didn't want to carry round all day then we dashed into Waterstones to get Jess a copy of Mockingjay before she went mad. We then proceeded to buy more books than was prudent but since I found some cracking bargains I really didn't care.
At one point we had to buy Jess some cheap and comfy shoes since the ones she was wearing were murdering her feet *silly Jess* :P.

I did a vlog when I got home showing the books that *I* got but I'm hoping Jess will put up a picture of all the books she got on her blog Jess Hearts Books



Rachel's Books from the Second Day
The Enemy by Charlie Higson (Bought)
No and Me by Delphine de Vigan (Bought)
I'd Tell you I love you but then I'd have to Kill You by Ally Carter (Bought)
Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin (Bought)
Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter (Bought)
Numbers by Rachel Ward (Bought)
The Conquest by Elizabeth Chadwick (Bought)
The Champion by Elizabeth Chadwick (Bought)
The Marsh-King's Daughter by Elizabeth Chadwick (Bought)


It was brilliant being able to see Jess even if it was only for two days since once I go back to University it'll be several months until we can meet up again and it really sucks not being able to see your best friend on a regular basis. We had a great time doing what we do best - buy books! Thanks for being Awesome Jess *hugs*


LadyV

2 comments:

Jessi E. 29 August 2010 at 01:15  

Ahhh... bringing home the books is always so much fun! :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog 29 August 2010 at 05:20  

i just read my first book by elizabeth chadwick and loved it! enjoy!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP