Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Teaser Tuesdays #10

 Tuesday 3 August 2010

Heello my lovelies, tis time for another Teaser on this fine Tuesday. Now I'm not gonna be around for a couple of days as I'm going to visit some relatives with my sister so this will be scheduled to post before I leave so hopefully maybe I'll have time to post the link on the host site *crosses fingers*

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "Teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!!
  • Share the title and author as well so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
"She gasped, her hand jerking to her mouth. There were eyes looking at her. Dark, piercing eyes, staring out from the shadows. She began to back towards the gate, the fox forgotten, but found she could barely move her legs." pg 49 of By Midnight by Mia James 

I've already finished this book and I'm hoping to get a review done by the end of this week.

There'll be no post on Wednesday because I've got nothing scheduled but things are usually pretty quiet here on that day cos I don't do any memes. I will be back maybe on Thursday but the rest of the week is looking to be pretty busy I'm afraid.

See y'all soon
Lady V

12 comments:

Darlyn 3 August 2010 at 08:36  

Sounds like a mystery.What's happening and the wolf?This one is really intrigues me =)

Here's mine;

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-stake-that.html

Happy Tuesday!

Cara 3 August 2010 at 09:17  

I adore that cover. It really fits the mysterious mood your teaser brings about!

Mine is over here:)

Lillie (AliseOnLife) 3 August 2010 at 10:55  

Very intriguing teaser! Also, love the cover of By Midnight.

This is the teaser I have posted.

Jess 3 August 2010 at 10:56  

I was considering reading this one but then picked up the iron king instead, looking forward to your review :)

Dazzling Mage 3 August 2010 at 10:57  

Ooh, nice teaser! Looking forward to your review. =)

Marg 3 August 2010 at 11:49  

That's quite an eye catching cover.

My teaser is from To Say Nothing of the Dog this week.

Vanessa 3 August 2010 at 11:51  

ooo... great teaser. A new-to-me title, too, which is always exciting. Thanks!

This week, my Teaser Tuesday is featuring my books chosen for Once Upon A Week!

Kaye 3 August 2010 at 12:06  

Wow, at last a cover with a full face instead of half a one. Glad you enjoyed the book so much. Here's my teaser and giveaway for the week.

Aleksandra 3 August 2010 at 15:45  

Great teaser! I'll be waiting for your review :)

Alayne 3 August 2010 at 16:19  

Ooh very intense! Nice teaser. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Emidy @ Une Parole 3 August 2010 at 22:16  

Whoa... scary! And very mysterious, too. Can't wait for your review!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP