Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Review - Scarlett Dedd

 Wednesday 8 September 2010

This is probably a first for me because I'm getting a book review done less than 24 hours after I finished the book! *faints* I know I'm shocked.

But there you go, I like to be contrary sometimes just to keep y'all on your toes :P

Anyhow, onto business

Title: Scarlett Dedd
Author: Cathy Brett
Date: 8/9/2010 AM
Source: Won from Lyndsey @ Heaven, Hell and Purgatory
Description: You're dead Scarlett...Previously a poor taste jibe from school frenemies, now a statement of fact. Scarlett is absolutely mortified (in more ways than one) to discover that she's accidentally killed herself while trying to get out of a school trip. Even worse, she's taken her entire family with her. Life as a ghost is pretty dull - if only some of her friends were dead too... (Taken from Goodreads)


Review: Well since this book was so unusually funky I just had to review it in a vlog so I could show you how cool it was to read.





My Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars




A Big thanks again to Lyndsey for hosting the contest :)


Well dang this is probably the fastest review I've ever done lol. Hopefully I'll be on a roll tonight and get several done plus the next post in my Favourite Characters mini-series as I've decided I'm doing NO MORE IRONING today! I spent hours ironing yesterday (although I do actually enjoy it :P) so today I'm having the night off for blog stuff.


A bientot
LadyV

2 comments:

Janet Johnson 8 September 2010 at 18:12  

You iron?! Wow. I'm in awe. (But for the record, I do own an iron).

Oh, and I just have to say . . . everything sounds better in an English accent. :D

Golden Eagle 8 September 2010 at 18:22  

I love the vlog. :) The format of that book with the illustrations and the way it's set makes it look like a fun read!

Great review!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP