Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #21 The Double edition

 Sunday 26 September 2010

Howdy hey dear followers, it's been a terribly long time (or at least it feels that way because I've been sans internet for over a week) since I posted properly so I'm bringing this week's IMM to you with two week's worth of books. Let's get cracking!

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired be Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

Since I can't lug all my acquisitions with me to where I can get internet and I forgot to get a picture of them while I was at home I'll just have to make do with showing cover images gleaned from my LibraryThing catalogue.

Books Acquired during Week ending 19th September

Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder (bought from Amazon)

Shadowland by Rhiannon Lassiter (ER book from LibraryThing Early Reviewers)

Books Acquired Week Ending 26th September
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (bought from Waterstones)

Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman (bought from Waterstones)

Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells (bought from the Works)

The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells (bought from The Works)

Also bought from the Works but not shown
The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King
The Game by Laurie R. King
The Locked Room by Laurie R. King
The Language of Bees by Laurie R. King

So you see I had a rather good week in acquisitions although I'll now have to to refrain from buying anything else until I've either got a job, my student loan or my birthday :P somehow I just don't see myself managing until any of those.
So that's been the last fortnight in books for me, What's in *your* Mailbox this week?
LadyV

6 comments:

Lyndsey OHalloran 26 September 2010 at 13:01  

Hope you enjoy Clockwork Angel, I loved it!

Kathy Martin 26 September 2010 at 16:26  

You got some great books. I really like the Sherlock Holmes/Mary Russell series. I also loved Spy Glass. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Dazzling Mage 26 September 2010 at 17:00  

Great books this week! Enjoy. =)

Amber 26 September 2010 at 17:49  

You got some really wonderful books this week. I haven't read Snyder's Spy Glass series yet but I loved the Poison Study series. Happy reading!

My Mailbox

Kate 26 September 2010 at 21:04  

Great blog! I'm a new follower. Check out my mailbox.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP