Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (15)

 Monday 27 September 2010

Sheesh it's been too long since I did one of these posts. I've read quite a lot over the last two weeks altough I've got no reviews finished... yet - I've got several started and I'm hoping to get a few up this week while it's still September *crosses fingers*
But from Friday for two weeks it'll be my Favourites Fortnight- I'm gonna be reviewing 8 books/series which I particularly love although I'll confess right now that three of the books I'm gonna review are by the same author (and if you know me reasonably well then the author will be easy to guess). On Friday I'll do a post showing the master list of reviews (the links will be updated as the posts go up over the next two weeks) and also a brief ramble on what qualities make a book a favourite for me. I hope people will check out the posts and comment about some of *their* all-time favs.

But anyway to business,

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a World of Books

Books Read in the past two Weeks
First Test by Tamora Pierce (Series Review coming soon!)
Page by Tamora Pierce (Ditto)
Squire by Tamora Pierce (Pattern forming yet?)
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder (Re-read)
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (Review hopefully coming soon)
Spy Glass by Maria V. Snyder (Series review coming Soon)
Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary-Ann Shaffer (Re-read Review coming soon)
Lady Knight by Tamora Pierce (Oh just check back next week for the review!)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (Review coming soon)

Books Currently Reading
Nada but as I'm writing this on Sunday evening it's quite likely that I'll read something before bed so it'll be shown next week.

Books I'm Planning on Reading This Week
Well as I want to get the books for my "Favs Fortnight" before the event actually starts this week will be full of re-reads which is rather great :D
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis

Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce

Atonement by Ian McEwan

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffennegger

I reckon that's enough for me to be going on with for the moment. I should be able to return to a normalish blogging schedule from Friday although since my lectures start on the 4th of October I may have to rely on automated posting until I've got settled into a routine. Thanks a ton for bearing with me so far you guys rock :)
Have a great week
LadyV

6 comments:

pussreboots 27 September 2010 at 07:33  

Enjoy your books.

You can see I'm still in the middle of my research. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Jan von Harz 27 September 2010 at 09:45  

Love Pierce and it looks like you are loving her too. I have Spy Glass on my TBR shelf and am hoping to get to it soon, Have to find out what's next for Opal. Have a great week.

Kathy Martin 27 September 2010 at 12:46  

You had a great couple of weeks. I liked all of Tamora Pierce's books and can't wait for the next one to come out. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Jess 27 September 2010 at 16:52  

I miss you :( can't wait till your back online officially ;)

Sheila (Bookjourney) 27 September 2010 at 21:26  

I want to read Sea Glass. Thanks for the posting and so glad to have you back :)

The books coming up look so good!

Nikki - Notes of Life 27 September 2010 at 21:34  

The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society has intreaged me for a while now... I really should get and read it! :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP