Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Blogger Hop #10

 Friday 29 October 2010

Yowzers it's been a long while since I did a hop! But I'm feeling in a procrastinatory mood and the rain is rather depressing so what better way to cheer myself up than grab my pogostick and gets a-hopping!

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly blogger event where loads of folk get together to discover new and awesome blogs to add to their readers (and new books to add to their TBR piles :P). It's hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books

So welcome one and all to the Library of LadyViolet! Here I lurk usually with a cup of tea and book in hand and occasionally I deign to review one of the books I've recently read (If you peruse the list of books read so far this year you'll see why I have a hard time reviewing even a quarter of them).
I will warn you that as we're on the cusp of November all manner of crazy is about to break loose in the form of Nanowrimo so posting is going to be rather erratic for the next month. 
But don't let that scare you off :P Grab a beanbag, some cookies are on the table there and just enjoy the madness- we're all crazy here... wait I meant I'm crazy... dang plurals.

Every Week Jennifer also asks a question of us Hoppers this week's question is: "What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"
Obviously everyone's answer is gonna be a whack-off huge library in their home and I am no exception. I would sell my soul and quite possibly someone else's to be able to have a whole room full of shelves crammed with books, with ladders on rails around the room and big squooshy beanbags and armchairs and a lovely fireplace to keep warm next to in winter. Plus I would really love it if I could have the door disguised on the outside so it's sort of like a secret hideout- *that* would be cool!

So Happy Hopping and I hope your Weekend is Super Spooky!
LadyV

3 comments:

danya 29 October 2010 at 17:58  

Yep I want a huge library too! Nice idea with the fireplace though...*makes addition to her dream library*

Lacey Weatherford 29 October 2010 at 18:47  

Ha ha! I love that youwould sell your soul AND someone else's!! That's great!! Ooh and the secret door/room idea just caps off the whole idea perfectly! Good luck with your Nanowrimo too!!
The Delusional Diaries

Crystal @ RBtWBC 31 October 2010 at 03:29  

Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!" Ooo...big sqooshy beanbags, great add!
Have a fangtastic Halloween!

http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP