Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #22 The Vlog Returneth!

 Sunday 3 October 2010

Why hello my dear, lovely followers! I am in a surprisingly chirpy mood although that could be due to the fact that this post is being fuelled by Cadbury Chocolate Fingers *nom nom nom*. It has been so long since I did a vlog for you folks that I probably rambled a bit more than I should of and I may have flailed my arms about a tad too much :P
But no matter nerds are allowed to flail in excitement cos we just look so darn cute when we do it. *snerk*

In My Mailbox in a bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

This week's haul is more uni-based since I had to fork out for 5 novels and four textbooks *sobs* but on the bright side I bought one novel and received two early birthday presents (which technically were chosen by me)
Anywho - on to ze Vlog!!



Books Acquired this Week
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (in prettyful form)
5 french novels for uni (you'll have to remember the names yourselves I don't feel inclined to type them out again)
Mystery Present numero Uno
Mystery Present numero Dos (Both Sent by the angelic Jess)

So there you have what I've had in my Mailbox, do pop by on Thursday cos I'll be doing a special gleeful Birthday Post and Vlog showing any and all presents I get.
*Don't Forget* That you have until Thursday 7th to enter my Birthday Bonanza Contest so enter while you can in these last few days!!
*In other News* If you've not noticed the two hideously gushy (and in one case extremely lengthy) reviews go up in the past two days then you may not know that my Favs Fortnight has begun! I'm gonna be reviewing 8 of my all-time favourite books and there will hopefully be a few other posts going up over the two weeks as well. The Starting Post is Here and I talk at length about the factors which turn a book from simply good to all-time Fav worthy. The list of reviews is also in that post with links to the respective posts as they go live. I hope you'll check them out :)

So What's in *Your* Mailbox this week?
LadyV

9 comments:

Misha 3 October 2010 at 08:45  

Wuthering Heights is my favorite classic! Enjoy reading!
Here's what I got In My Mailbox

Jess 3 October 2010 at 12:31  

Yay birthday books! :)Ah yes birthday parcel number two I am actually going to get together for you later today and have it sent off tomorrow :)

April (BooksandWine) 3 October 2010 at 17:22  

Ah, I feel like I still need to read Wuthering Heights, mainly because everyone else has read it, and it's nice to share that culture.

Happy reading :-D

Kristina Barnes♥ 3 October 2010 at 18:28  

Oh gosh, I love your accent <3 And how crazy (good crazy!) and hyper you were (though I'm a bit jealous that it was fueled by Cadbury's!). You're awesome for sniffing that book -- I do that to mine all the time. xD

Great haul this week! :3 Happy reading! <3

Alayne 3 October 2010 at 19:09  

I've never read Wuthering Heights, though I just bought a copy myself. Hope you like it! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Ellie 3 October 2010 at 19:49  

Ohhh, Wuthering Heights is wonderful! Get past that first couple of chapter, girl, it's well worth it... Would that be a Heron Classic, perchance? Looking forward to seeing the birthday haul next week!

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster 3 October 2010 at 21:40  

Awsome IMM! I really hope that yyou enjoy your books!

I'm a new follower!

You can check out my IMM here!

Chrystal 3 October 2010 at 22:57  

Stopping by to say I have an award for you over at my blog...

http://snowdropdreams.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-award.html

Lori 4 October 2010 at 04:40  

I haven't read Wuthering Height in ages. Happy Reading. Check out what was In My Mailbox.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP