Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #25 - They're not all mine!

 Sunday 24 October 2010

Howdy y'all I'm sure you know the drill by now. It's Sunday ergo I show off what books happened to fall into my possession during the week. This week was a slightly odd one since the majority of the books I bought weren't actually for me, and they shall be finding their way into someone else's IMM for *next* week :P. And by someone else I mean Jess hearts books - go pester her to pick up Stray already!!


In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books Acquired this Week
One More Bite by Jennifer Rardin
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
Rogue, Pride, Prey & Shift by Rachel Vincent FOR JESS :D


So there we go not too shabby although next week is gonna be awesome I just know it :P
What's in Your Mailbox this week?
LadyV

7 comments:

Jess 24 October 2010 at 10:45  

My books! :D I have the bestest best friend ever!

Dazzling Mage 24 October 2010 at 11:01  

Really curious about Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict. Still not sure if I should read them (die-hard Jane Austen fan. xD) Enjoy your books!

Anonymous,  24 October 2010 at 14:27  

Great vid!! Looks like a awesome selection as well! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Alison Can Read 24 October 2010 at 16:47  

Great books. I read Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict a while ago and thought it was a decent read.

Lori 24 October 2010 at 17:55  

Great Week.I hope that you enjoy your books. Check out what I got In My Mailbox. Happy reading.

Ellie 24 October 2010 at 22:26  

Oh chuffity chuff. I have 'Stray' but The Works Online doesn't have any of the series at all! I'll have to keep checking - I got all the Morganville Vampires books that way, it was brilliant... I've been a good girl this week Rach - only two books in! Well, officially, anyway - there may have been one or two others that slipped in, but since Mum's discovered the blog you'll have to watch LT for those... ;-)

Kittie Howard 25 October 2010 at 01:26  

REALLY ooking forward to hearing about Confessions. Know you're going to enjoy the week.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP