Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (16)

 Monday 4 October 2010

Eek it's Monday again! For me this means two things; 1. My university classes start up today and I have French Grammar *unenthusiastic woop*, and 2. My Birthday is in 3 Days *HOLY COW!!* you can see which one is of greater importance to me :P.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a World of Books

Books I've Read in the Past Week
In the first half of the week I did pretty well but I've read nothing since last Thursday :S
Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce (Review Coming Tomorrow)
Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce (Review Coming Wednesday)
The Mage in Black by Jaye Wells
Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock (Review Coming Soon)
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (Review Coming Soon)

Books I've Reviewed in the Past Week
The Glass/Opal Cowan Trilogy by Maria V. Snyder

Books I'm Planning on Reading this Week
Voyage of the Dawn Treader - C.S. Lewis

Atonement - Ian McEwan

The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

I should have got these read last week but with trying to get the reviews done for Friday and Saturday I just didn't have time. I *have* to read them this week though because VotDT is going up next Saturday. 

So there you go, my week past and future in reading. Hopefully with some of my non-class time I can get my reviews written and type them up later and also do some planning shiz for NaNoWriMo - I'm thinking about doing a post on that later this week, maybe Thursday.

But anyways What are You Reading this *probably* rainy Monday?
LadyV

7 comments:

Jan von Harz 4 October 2010 at 10:33  

Wow you had an amazing wek. Lots of great books read ans some great title coming up. Enjoy!

Kathy Martin 4 October 2010 at 13:55  

Good luck with this year's classes. I love Tamora Pierce and my copy of Twenty Boys Summer is on the way. My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

Audra 4 October 2010 at 17:15  

Classes, reading, and NaNo?! Good luck -- you'll have some busy days ahead of you!!

Audra 4 October 2010 at 17:15  

PS: I just adore your blog layout -- the colors and that background pattern are just divine!

Sheila (Bookjourney) 4 October 2010 at 18:18  

I love the CS Lewis books - I read them one after another a couple years ago.

Kate 4 October 2010 at 21:09  

Atonement is awesome and so is the Time Traveler's Wife. Enjoy!

pussreboots 5 October 2010 at 05:02  

I tried reading Princess Ben but couldn't make it through to the end.

This week I mostly read picture books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP