Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (18)

 Monday 25 October 2010

Ok who's been speeding up the clocks? I swear I was only writing one of these yesterday and already it's Monday again! Eep only one week until NaNoWriMo as well! So expect next week's post to be very sparse.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a World of Books

Books I read Last Week
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (Fab start to new series may review fully)
World War Z by Max Brooks (Reviewed Here)
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (Fun, frothy life-swap adventure)
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (Review coming soon)

Books I'm Planning on Reading This Week
The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan. I want to get this finished before Nano starts since it's a library book and I won't get it read otherwise.

Other than that I'm not sure, as always but I reckon that I'll pick something up unless I have too much going on, which is a possibility since I want to try and get working on an essay that's due in Mid-November.

So What are You Reading this Week?
LadyV

5 comments:

Jan von Harz 25 October 2010 at 10:33  

Loved Clockwork Angel, which was my first Clare novel. Have since started her Mortal Instruments and love them too.

Sounds like you have a hectic week ahead. Hope it is still an enjoyable one.

Hilde 25 October 2010 at 12:09  

I've been dying to read The Thief for a long time now. Looking forward to reading your review!

pussreboots 26 October 2010 at 00:41  

Not listed in my post are the ton and a half of peer reviewed journal articles I read. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) 26 October 2010 at 03:29  

I hear you.... are there still 7 days in a week or did they drop a couple? :) Enjoy your week!

Kate 26 October 2010 at 03:46  

You've won an award!

http://literary-explorations.blogspot.com/2010/10/life-is-good-award.html

Kate @ Literary Explorations

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP