Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Covers So Lovely We'd Lick Them #2

 Thursday 4 November 2010

Egads! It's Thursday again and you know what *that* means! Wait you don't? Dang where you been? Bah anyways it is once again time for me to goo and drool senselessly over book covers I find especially delectable.


Covers So Lovely We'd Lick Them



A new feature co-created and co-hosted by LadyViolet and Jess hearts books where we show off a book cover which we find so damn scrumptious that we'd actually be willing to lick it!
Every week we each pick a different cover so be sure to check both blogs!





A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
I decided to go slightly old school this week with the first book in the Gemma Doyle trilogy. This another of those covers that sets off my PDS *big* time - I know technically she's not wearing a dress but for some reason I really love that corset! (Probably cos I think it'd be cool to wear one- breathing's overrated anyway)
I also really love the rich red background cos it make the white of the corset stand out really well.
Frankly all the covers in this trilogy are outrageously gorgeous. I mean look at them!! *drools* I'm torn between which on is my favourite!




So that's what I'm Licking this week! Check out Jess's Post - she's Licking Halo by Alexandra Adornetto this week (again very jealous :P)

LadyV

1 comments:

Audra 4 November 2010 at 18:36  

I couldn't agree more -- these three covers are just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP