Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Covers So Lovely We'd Lick Them #3

 Thursday 11 November 2010

Hey folks tis Thursday and therefore you know what that means!

Covers So Lovely We'd Lick Them!
The new feature co-created and co-hosted by LadyViolet and Jess hearts books where we show off a book cover which we find so damn scrumptious that we'd actually be willing to lick it!
Every week we each pick a different cover so be sure to check both blogs!

Envy by Anna Godbersen

Yes I know that I've gone for the PDS books for three weeks straight but seriously HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS COVER?!? Gah Anna's publishers have the best cover design team *evah* The fabulous curly writing of the title and Oh.em.eff.gee - That Dress! *dies* The overall design is so simple and elegant and perfect for the historical genre
I would love to have my wedding dress look like that with the tight-fitted bodice and the massively pouffy skirt, it'd be like a yummy meringue of a  dress! Oooh I could just gobble it up!
I know that this is the third book in the series but out of all four gaw-juss covers I like this one the best. If you want to drool over the others then feel free. And tell me which is *your* fav out of the four?


*drools* So much pretty

Well that's what I'm Licking this Week - I promise next week it'll be a cover sans pretty dresses. Go Check out what Jess is Licking this week!

LadyV

2 comments:

Audra 11 November 2010 at 18:09  

The title of this feature nearly made me snortle my water. Love it -- and I especially love your pick -- gorgeous cover. The designer really did a brilliant job on the whole series.

Katie 13 November 2010 at 22:32  

These covers are amazing. Every time I see them I just wish I had the dresses!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP