Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #29 The best one Evah?

 Sunday 21 November 2010

Howdy y'all once again it's Sunday and I have really had an *Epic* week in books - no joke. Nothing is gonna top this week for a while at least.

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

Vlog time!



Books Acquired this week
For Review
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (Thanks *SO* much to Penguin UK for that)


Borrowed
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (From Public Library)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman (Thank you Jess for lending me these)


Bought
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
The Sisters who would be Queen by Leanda de Lisle
The Frost Fair by Edward Marston


Seriously what a great week I've had! I was a jittery mess on Wednesday when I heard from Jess that her copy of Last Sacrifice had arrived but I couldn't get mine until I came back from my lectures that day. I was stupid enough to re-read Spirit Bound in the evening and then stayed up ridiculously late reading Last Sacrifice unbelievably quickly. I honestly may have to re-read it before I review it on the 7th of December.

What's in Your Mailbox this week?
LadyV

11 comments:

Deepali 21 November 2010 at 09:00  

Looks like a great haul - I've read Richelle Mead and enjoyed her books, but which series is Last Sacrifice from?

Miss Page-Turner 21 November 2010 at 12:23  

Oh I really like your mailbox especially that you borrowed Delirium by Lauren Oliver, it was such a lovely read and has become one of my favourite books so far. Enjoy them all:)
Here is my Mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

Julie Anne Lindsey 21 November 2010 at 12:53  

Oh, I hope you loved Delirium. I really want to read that one. Its on my wish list!

iffath 21 November 2010 at 13:14  

Woah. That is an awesome week.

LOVE your silent-screaming-for-Last-Sacrifice vlog! Hah! High five for us both having it! I LOVE the people at Penguin! :D

Ellie 21 November 2010 at 13:17  

Rather awesomely, I am actually GOING SHOPPING on Wednesday, to an actual town with actual high street bookshops... Agoraphobia really does make these things a rare experience! First stop: The Works! Ohhhh, I'm going to end up coming away with about 9 books on the 3-for-£5, aren't I?!

Zakiya LadyWings 21 November 2010 at 20:03  

LOL! Comments probably DO make penguins smile :) haha. Anyway, awesome books!

Happy Reading,
Zakiya - My IMM this week

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous 21 November 2010 at 20:07  

That is awesome I can't wait to read last sacrifice when it comes out youre lucky!

Mariya 21 November 2010 at 20:29  

You are so lucky! I can't wait to read Last Sacrifice.

Come check out my IMM: Here

Mariya

Miss Sigh...anide in the Word Emporium 21 November 2010 at 21:15  

Great haul! I haven't read the Vampire Academy series, but with everyone's enthusiasm for it, I may have to give it a go.
Happy reading :)

The Norwegian BookGirl 21 November 2010 at 22:49  

Great books. I have never commented before, but I love your vlogs. Keep up the good work and have a great week.

Casey (The Bookish Type) 22 November 2010 at 03:54  

Great mailbox! I've heard Delirium is especially good! I can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy =)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP