Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #30

 Sunday 28 November 2010

Hey folks this week has been mega crazy for me and I've been making some seriously major decisions about the future and whatnot so I apologise for the lack of Dreaming Anastasia review and lack of anything really since Wednesday. In this coming week there may also be some disruption as a whole ruck of changes will be going on in my life so apologies in advance for lack of posting. Anyhow onto business!

In my Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @Pop Culture Junkie

Ze Vlog


Books Acquired this Week
Cross Stitch (Outlander) by Diana Gabaldon - not shown in vlog
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen - Thanks you Penguin for sending me a copy for review!


Fairly minimalist week in books, tomorrow's post will also be rather slim as well but over the Christmas holidays I should be charging through books in order to reach my 200 book target for 2010 so hopefully I shall get a load of reviews done as well. I also need to be thinking what reading challenges I'll be doing next year, suggestions people?

That's What was in My Mailbox this week, What's in Yours?
LadyV

3 comments:

Elodie 28 November 2010 at 15:41  

I'm a new follower !! I love IMM vlogs !!! Happy reading !! If you've got some time, here's my IMM : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  28 November 2010 at 18:31  

I really want to read Bright Young Things b/c everyone is raving about how good it is! I hope you enjoy your picks this week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2010/11/27/in-my-mailbox-kinda-9/

Vee 30 November 2010 at 06:00  

Good luck figuring out your life stuff, and wow a 200 book target! That's an amazing amount to have read, you're making me feel kinda ashamed of myself, haha. I'll be looking forward to all your reviews :)

Great IMM, by the way. I've been meaning to read Bright Young Things for a while.

Hope you get the chance to swing by and check out my IMM

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP