Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are You Reading (19)

 Monday 1 November 2010

Oh.Em.Ef.Gee!!! IT'S NOVEMBER 1st!!!!! *dies*
This is obviously being written before midnight when I still have some sanity left but I presume that by the time that you fine folk clap eyes on this I will have been reduced to a caffeine-fueled shaking mess and only from 2 hours of writing (well I don't yet know how long I'm gonna write for - til I pass out I guess).

Be so kind as to check out the post I do/did at midnight or thereabouts (it'd make more sense if I was writing this *after* having written the midnight post :S) I'm hoping to get at least a few hundred words of the first chapter done before going to bed so I have a little headstart for when daytime rolls around.

BUT ANYWAY, on to the main purpose of this post!

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read last Week
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (So freaking good, may review in future)
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling (Also bloody amazing, ditto)
Not as good a reading week as I supposed, but then my brain has been a tad frazzled and it's even more so now!! I'm almost bouncing around the place I'm that anxious to get started!

Books I'm Currently Reading
I suppose you could say I'm "currently reading" this, I may have to get it renewed or just take it back to the library since I'm no more than 4 chapters in and it's such a beasty book that I haven't really got the patience to concentrate on just now.

Books I'm Planning on Reading this Week
WHO KNOWS?!?
I can't even think about anything other than my Nano idea right now I gotta write!!!

Ok so this post was *waaay* too overexcited but I just can't help it!!
I hope everyone who's doing Nano is all ready to go at midnight or whenever they're starting on the 1st - ON YOUR MARKS! GET SET!! GOOOOOO!!!!!!

What are you reading on this most auspicious of Mondays?
LadyV

7 comments:

Anonymous,  1 November 2010 at 10:51  

Ha ha! I'm new to your blog and I love your post. I wish you all the best with NaNoWriMo - make something good of it!

I'm reading Meltdown by Ben Elton, which is a satire on the financial crisis from two years ago. Very funny. Hmm. Isn't that terrible, really?

Sheila (Bookjourney) 1 November 2010 at 13:44  

Happy November. Sorry you died. :)

Now I am curious about Revolution. Share more... curious about review! :)

Laurel-Rain Snow 1 November 2010 at 14:16  

I can totally relate to what you're saying here! I'm also doing NaNoWriMo, and while I didn't start writing until this morning (about 4:30 a.m. - can't do the midnight thing!), I was dreaming the story. Like a practice run, I guess.

I've never written this way, although I did do a couple of challenges (Page a day, 1,000 words a day, etc.).

I did okay today, but now I'm itching to get back to it, while I have something resembling a momentum, because I know I will lose the momentum halfway through...that always happens!

Good luck!

You should probably sleep a little during this 30 days...LOL

My Monday is here:

Click my name....

Anonymous,  1 November 2010 at 17:40  

I am reading Trophy Bride

Jan von Harz 1 November 2010 at 18:13  

I really want to read bout Revolution and Finding Sky. Glad you enjoyed them. Hope you have a great week.

pussreboots 1 November 2010 at 22:10  

Not listed in my post are the ton and a half of peer reviewed journal articles I read. It was otherwise a good mixture of books this week. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Elisha German 2 November 2010 at 05:45  

Revolution sounds very interesting. May have to check that one out...:)
Here is mine:
http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP