Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (20)

 Monday 15 November 2010

Sorry about the lack of post for last Monday but I hadn't read a single book in November until last Tuesday. With Nano munching all my time (not to mention my soul X_X) I have very little time for reading although I'm determined to not get to the end of this month with less than 10 books read (for me that would be horrifying cos I'm aiming for 200 books read this year).

Thankfully in the past week I've managed to get some stuff read :)

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books read in the last Week
J.R.R. Tolkien: a biography by Humphrey Carpenter (Seriously awesome bio of a fascinating man. If you love LotR then this is well worth reading)
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce (Hopefully will review this soon - really enjoyed it!)
The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan 
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles (Will be reviewing soon - SO AMAZING!)

Not Currently Reading Anything :(

Books I'm Planning on Reading This Week
Well my Awesome Bestie Jess is lending me her copies of Delirium and Boys Don't Cry so they will be priorities... that is until the Super-Duper-Top-Secret-book-of-Fantasmagorically-Awesomeness arrives. When that book hits my doormat *Everything* is gonna be dropped, I will not eat, sleep, study or write until I've devoured it and then of course I'll break down crying and read it again. :P

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman

Mystery Book of AWESOME!

So that's what I read this week, What are *You* reading this fine Monday?
LadyV

11 comments:

Jess 15 November 2010 at 10:31  

You my dear are going to have the BEST week of reading ahead of you! Something tells me you wont be getting much writing done this week- but do you know what? It will TOTALLY be worth it :D

Jess 15 November 2010 at 10:31  

P.S Have just come back from posting the books!

Jan von Harz 15 November 2010 at 10:53  

Wish I had a good friend like Jess to lend me Delirium. Enjoy!

Sheila (Bookjourney) 15 November 2010 at 13:54  

Great week you had! I would love to read J.R.R. Tolkien: a biography by Humphrey Carpenter! The man does fascinate me!

Smash Attack Ash 15 November 2010 at 14:42  

Can't wait to hear what you think of Delirium!

Anonymous,  15 November 2010 at 14:50  

Oh, what is that mystery book going to be? I'm way to curious!

http://leeswammes.wordpress.com
Judith

Laurel-Rain Snow 15 November 2010 at 16:49  

I've had my eye on Delirium for awhile now. Hope you like it.

NaNo has been my number one priority, too. Good work!

Here's my Monday:

(click my name)

Anonymous,  15 November 2010 at 18:05  

I received for review "Lodestone Book One: The Sea of Storms" by Mark Whiteway from the author.

kel 15 November 2010 at 21:30  

I'm reading Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton, and it totally rocks!!

Girls with Books
Teen Bookshelf

pussreboots 16 November 2010 at 04:14  

To counter balance the large number of academic journal articles I'm reading, I read a bunch of books off my wishlist. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Elisha German 16 November 2010 at 08:58  

Boys Don't Cry sounds good! Have a great week! Here is mine:
http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP