Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (21)

 Monday 22 November 2010

Morning Chaps! After a Highly unproductive weekend I bring you the usual Monday festivities. It's been a cracking week of reading I tell you! Although I did pretty much exhaust myself on Wednesday/Thursday by not going to sleep once I'd finished reading a certain vampire book... *facepalm* I'm such an idiot really.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read Last Week
No and Me by Delphine de Vigan
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead **REREAD** (not counting towards 75 Book challenge)
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (December 7th for Review)
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood (Review Here)
Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble (Review coming soon)

Books I'm Planning on Reading this Week
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (Thanks Jess for letting me borrow this!)

Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman (Ditto!)

Apart from these two I don't know what else I'll pick up this week since I can be the moodiest of moody readers sometimes. I've got an essay due on Thursday so if I have any sense (Oh wait...) I won't do much reading until it's done but y'all and I both know what'll happen :P

So that's What I'm reading, What are *you* reading this Monday?
LadyV

6 comments:

Jan von Harz 22 November 2010 at 12:06  

I managed to get my hands on an ARC copy of Delirium and cannot wait to read it. I am also interested in reading your review of The Poison Diaries. Have a great week.

Bailey 22 November 2010 at 16:41  

Ohh I want to read Delirium!! I hope you like it.

BLHmistress 22 November 2010 at 23:35  

Both sound interesting . Hope you have a great week

This is what I'm reading this week Here

Emma (the Expat) 23 November 2010 at 00:17  

I am dying to read Delirium! Looking forward to your review.

pussreboots 23 November 2010 at 02:54  

Boys Don't Cry seems to be popular right now on the blogs I follow.

To counter balance the large number of academic journal articles I'm reading, I read a bunch of books off my wishlist. I also finished up some text books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) 23 November 2010 at 04:07  

I am so due to read Delirium! I hope it is fantastic! :D

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP