Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (22)

 Monday 29 November 2010

Hey hi hello! Tis another Monday and gosh darn if it ain't the last Monday of November! December is looming and it's already snowy and freezing! This week's posting may be a leetle bit scattered cos I have *tons* of stuff to sort out because I'm moving back home and withdrawing from my University course (just wasn't interesting me anymore). So apologies for crazyness :)

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read this past Week
Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman (Review coming soon)
Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin
Trickster's Queen by Tamora Pierce (A reread but DANG I LOVE THIS BOOK!)

Not Currently Reading Anything :(

Books I Plan on Reading This Week
Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Really will read it this week

Other than that I'm not sure since I'm likely to grab whatever tickles my fancy when I get the chance. Tomorrow I have three hours on a train so I'll likely take something chunky enough to read  during that journey since it's quite possible that I will suffer delays with the snow and everything.

Well I'd best be off to sleep got an early get-up tomorrow (Monday that is), I am planning on dishing out my thoughts on the new Harry Potter film that I saw earlier tonight with my sister so keep an eye out for that post during the week maybe.

So What are *You* reading this Blisteringly Cold Monday?
LadyV

6 comments:

Jan von Harz 29 November 2010 at 08:54  

Just finished Delirium and it was amazing. Oliver is definitely a fab writer. Hope you have a great week.

Elodie 29 November 2010 at 10:32  

I can't wait to read Delirium, it seems awesome! !

Anonymous,  29 November 2010 at 11:48  

It's awfully cold here (the Netherlands) too. It's no pleasure being outside (which I was, earlier).

I had to go for an appointment but my current book (Generation A by Douglas Coupland) was too heavy so I randomly picked a new book from the shelf. So nice!

Sheila (Bookjourney) 29 November 2010 at 17:53  

Craziness I think is my middle name so I feel right at home here. :) I am excited to read Delerium too! :)

Jessica Lawlor 30 November 2010 at 01:50  

I think I need to check out this Lauren Oliver book! I've been seeing it everywhere! Hope you enjoy!

Here's what I'm reading this week! Also, if you're interested, check out my giveaway of Great Gals: Inspired Ideas for Living a Kick-Ass Life

Emma (the Expat) 30 November 2010 at 03:02  

Can't wait to see your review of Delirium! As for me, I'll be reading The Ivy...and I think I'm going to have to finish Crescendo too because the book isn't giving me a choice.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP