Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Nanowrimo Day 11

 Friday 12 November 2010

Ok When I say this will be quick I mean it this time. I'm not ranting again - the problem hasn't been dealt with yet and I'm thinking that the friendship is metaphorical toast unless he decides to swallow some pride and apologise. Bah I'm not keeping any high hopes.

Once again I procrastinated most of the day away and was left frantically trying to make my targets late in the evening. Tomorrow I'm gonna get my lazy arse up campus and do some proper work as well as write since my reading week has been pretty much a waste of time so far.

I had wanted to crack 20K today but it's getting on for 2am and I just don't have the energy to carry on tonight. I got 1,808 words done today and I'm maybe half way through Chapter 7.

Overall my word count is 19445 so I should be very able to get to 22K by tomorrow night. It would be awesome if I could be over 25K by Sunday night but we'll have to see how things go.

Anyways I'm for bed although I'm going to have an interesting time trying to fall asleep with the insane gale-force winds I have whistling round my house :S

Toodles
LadyV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP