Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

NanowriMo Day 2

 Wednesday 3 November 2010

I'm writing this a little later than planned since I only just got to a point with my story that I'd allow myself to stop at so I can go to sleep. I went out for a couple of drinks earlier so it delayed my progress to my target word count.  I wanted to have 4000 words by the time I went to bed tonight.

Thankfully I now have 4326 words although I've not yet finished Chapter 2. Hopefully at the write-in I'm going to tomorrow afternoon I can finish that and get a good chunk of Chapter 3 done.
So far Ch.2 has a lot more dialogue and I've introduced a few more characters, one being Camille, Celestine's best friend who happens to be a Succubus. She's a lot of fun to write and strangely maternal with Celestine sometimes.

Well 2 days down, 28 to go... hehe I've been writing numbers on my hands for the past two days, 1 & 29 yesterday, 2 & 28 today. Both times my flatmates have seen them and asked what the hell they were (They don't actually know I'm doing Nano since I don't think they'd quite understand), I'm gonna keep writing numbers somewhere on my hands every day going through the month and see how long it takes them to realise what the pattern is :P

Hows Your Second day gone?
LadyV

1 comments:

Magnus 3 November 2010 at 13:29  

Had a bit of a speed boost to tell you the truth, my characters are running away with me.
(nanowrimo=wakeupdonnie)
Best of luck with writing today. :)
I hope your flatmates get it!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP