Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Nanowrimo Day 4

 Friday 5 November 2010

Dude I'm gonna make this quick before I pass the hell out. So it's 2:15 in the morning... and I finally reached my target of 2K words for today. I started writing at around 7pm I think.

GOD TODAY HAS BEEN FECKING HARD!
No idea what was the matter with me (ooh I dunno maybe exhaustion from staying up til stupid o'clock writing?!?) but Chapter 3 has been a bitch to write. I'm still not finished with it so that's gonna get done tomorrow on my uber train journey to the land where dwelleth the boyf.

On the bright side I was motivated wonderfully by the darling Jess via twitter. When I say motivated I mean flat-out bullied into writing cos she's an evil tyrant who's just using me to churn out entertainment for her :P (She knows I love her really). But yea that was an amusing segment of my evening.

Overall I'm now sitting pretty at 8414 words going into Day 5 (should I really count all of that as Day 4 writing since a good chunk of that came after midnight? Questions to ponder..).

Hopefully I'm past the dull hump that was the first half of Chapter 3, it should get exponentially more interesting from here on in.

*Rachel slumps onto floor asleep*
*little computer elves continue post for her*

Night folks!
LadyV + the computer elves

3 comments:

Paula 5 November 2010 at 03:32  

You are doing a fab job with the writing it takes a lot to be able to do it this way I'm sure. Keep up the hard work I would love to see it when it's all done :)

Jess 5 November 2010 at 11:30  

Well done author slave! I'm very proud of you! :D Can't wait to see what you get done at Toms x

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP