Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #34 - Happy New Year!

 Sunday 2 January 2011

Hey Hi Hello! We're kicking off 2011 with an Epic Haul in My Mailbox and I can't tell you how much I am *dying* to read all of them!

As always In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books Acquired This Week
Going too Far by Jennifer Echols
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
Soulless by Gail Carriger
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Matched by Ally Condie
Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter
Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison (Library)
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready (Library)
The Radleys by Matt Haig (Library)


Seriously awesome load of books I have this week, not sure how they're gonna fit onto my shelves but what the heck I'm gonna try my best. If people would like to see a decent vlog of my bookshelves then do tell me and I'll borrow my sisters Flip camera which is loads more mobile than my laptop and its webcam.

I hope everyone had a Happy (and Safe) New Year, mine was fairly calm - I went round to my boyf's and had dinner, played trivial pursuit with his parents (cos we're seriously Nerdy like that), drank wine, got tipsy cos I'm pathetically easy to get drunk, went to see some friends, came back and was in bed reading before midnight. I'm *such* a party person lol.

What's In Your Mailbox this New Year?
LadyV

7 comments:

Elodie 2 January 2011 at 10:48  

WOw !! You've got so many books !! I'm so jealous !! I hope you'll enjoy them all !! Happy reading ! ! Here's my IMM if you'd like to take a look at it : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !!

Jess 2 January 2011 at 10:52  

Fabulous haul! What a brill way to start off the new year :D

CarlyB 2 January 2011 at 11:14  

Ooh awesome books! Stolen is absolutely brilliant, hope you enjoy it! I have a copy of Forget You coming next week, cannot wait! Enjoy all your books :) x

Cicely 2 January 2011 at 11:15  

Fantastic haul! I really want to read Forget You and Going Too Far, but I'm broke after doing my Amazon order.

Happy reading! :D

iffath 2 January 2011 at 13:12  

Awesome books! I need to make a start on this Jennifer Echols books..I read Endless Summer and loved it!! Looking forward to seeing what you think of them!

Enjoy ;) x

Aisle B 2 January 2011 at 14:41  

You racked up an amazing set of books!

Enjoy the reads and can't wait to read Matched next.

Amelia 2 January 2011 at 23:11  

I would totally love a tour of the Shelf. I know I've got a similar problem putting books on my shelf. (Though I have a nice open shelf but my ridiculous cat has claimed it for her own and Lord help anyone who tries to take it from her--including using it for MY books.)

I am so glad that I am the only reader in my family. No one to fight for books over. I totally know what you mean about being OCD. I lent my friend a copy of "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater and when I got it back (six months later--count it! Six whole flipping months), it looked like it had gone through world war 3. I nearly had a conniption when I saw it.

You got some fantastic books this week! Hurray for Amazon! ^_^

HAPPY READING!

-Amelia
My Mailbox

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP