Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #36

 Sunday 16 January 2011

Hey everyone Sunday has rolled around once again (seriously how are we already half-way through January?) so you know what's coming next.

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books Acquired this Week
Reading like a Writer by Francine Prose *snort*
Across the Universe by Beth Revis *snuggles* LOVE IT! Review forthcoming
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
Firespell by Chloe Neill
Birthday book for JessHeartsBooks (Not Shown)


So a pretty decent haul this week, and I'm looking forward to reading my library books soonish.
Important News: Keep your eyes peeled for a special post later today! *hint* It could be to your benefit! Super Cool Special Post


That's what I got, What's in Your Mailbox This week?
LadyV

13 comments:

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous 16 January 2011 at 08:18  

Hex hall is a cute and funny book.
Nice haul.

Lyndsey OHalloran 16 January 2011 at 10:28  

I liked Hex Hall and cant wait to read ATU!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ 16 January 2011 at 11:17  

Loved AU as well. Great books all around. I really want to read Firespell and then the installment that just released.


I hope you enjoy your reads. HEre is my IMM: http://www.lovlivlifereviews.com/

Vicki 16 January 2011 at 11:20  

Glad you enjoyed ATU...I thought it was awesome! Really need to get a HB copy me thinks.

Anonymous,  16 January 2011 at 11:46  

I really enjoyed Hex Hall. I so can't wait to get my copy of Across the Universe! You've had a great mailbox this week :o)

iffath 16 January 2011 at 12:23  

Awesome books, can't wait to read Across the Universe!!

Happy reading! x

Nina 16 January 2011 at 12:39  

I enjoyed reading Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins!
I really want to read Across the Universe, it sounds amazing! :) Have fun reading the books you got.

Mariya 16 January 2011 at 17:27  

OMG. I am going to day right now you are going to love all of those books, b/c they're are buy some really fabulous authors. Enjoy =D

Check out my IMM

Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

Jenny 16 January 2011 at 18:08  

Great books! Isn't the reversible book jacket awesome? I love that! I really need to pick up a finished copy. Happy reading!

Alison Can Read 16 January 2011 at 18:43  

Great books. Love Hex Hall. The Francine Prose book sounds interesting.
My IMM

Anonymous,  16 January 2011 at 20:05  

Yay for Across the Universe, I can't wait to read my copy. Great books, I hope you enjoy reading them all.

Liz 17 January 2011 at 04:57  

I got Across the Universe too, I can't wit to read it. Happy reading!

Ellie 17 January 2011 at 21:18  

Oooh, I'm even more excited about getting 'Across the Universe' now that I know about the cool reversible cover! I like the spaceship one... *waits anxiously for postman*

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP