Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (26)

 Monday 17 January 2011

Hello chaps! Isn't it crazy to think we're nearly 3 weeks into 2011? I have a feeling that this year will be speeding by just as quickly as 2010 did. But right now I have other concerns, firstly being that it's Monday and therefore I have books to tell y'all about.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read Last Week
The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson (Review Here)
The Radleys by Matt Haig (Review Here)
Stolen by Lucy Christopher (Review Here)
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner (Review Coming Wednesday)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Review Coming Friday)
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready (Review Coming Saturday)

Books I reviewed Last Week
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Review Here)

Books I Plan on Reading This Week
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld - I feel the need to read something other than YA Paranormal & Contemps so I fancy mixing in a bit of steampunk.

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks - I still have a few of his books to read in my collection and I have a craving for one since I watched the film of A Walk to Remember with my sister.

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - I will probably read this and the other two library books I have out currently.

So that's the basic list of what I want to read but depending on my mood and how busy I am it could be more or less than what I plan.

Also in case you didn't see it yesterday - the 16th Jan was my first Blogaversary and to celebrate I'm running a contest where two people can win one of two books- Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. Click HERE if you want to enter- it's INTERNATIONAL dontcha know?

So that's What I've been Reading, What are *you* reading this week?
LadyV


3 comments:

Jan von Harz 17 January 2011 at 14:18  

Looks like you had a very busy week. I just picked up Anna and the French Kiss last night and can't wait to read it. I have heard such great things about it. Have another great week!

Elodie 17 January 2011 at 15:02  

Wow you've got an awesome week !! Happy reading ;)

Sheila (Bookjourney) 17 January 2011 at 17:49  

Hex Hall is a quick read - and fun! You have me interested in The Rescue now. I usually skip on Sparks as he is too light but lately he has impressed me with a stronger read.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP