Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (27)

 Monday 24 January 2011

Morning all, I hope everyone is having an alright Monday so far. Mine is potentially gonna be tedious as hell but hopefully it won't take all day. But anyway on to business...

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read Last Week
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - Quick Paranormal read 3.5 Stars
Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill - Fun, Feisty Urban fantasy 4 Stars
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld - Review up later today
The Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce - Review Coming Wednesday
Never Suck a Dead Man's Hand by Dana Kollman - Morbidly funny non-fiction read 4.5 Stars

Books I Reviewed Last Week
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner - Review
Across the Universe by Beth Revis - Review
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready - Review

Books I'm Currently Reading
Soulless by Gail Carriger - Tis a bit slow-going at the moment but quirky

Firespell by Chloe Neill - I've got a little way into this but I need to pick it up again

Books I'm Planning to read this week
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal - I'm under strict orders to read this before Wednesday :P

Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill - I really liked the first book in this series so I wanna get to this soon

So What are You reading this Week?
LadyV


6 comments:

Elodie 24 January 2011 at 07:07  

Wow !! That was a great week for you !! Have a great time with Firespell and Soulless !! Can't wait to read what you thought of Other Words for Love !! Enjoy ;)

Jan von Harz 24 January 2011 at 10:26  

I cannot stop singing Gail Carriger's praise. I have read all three of this series and loved every moment spent with Ms Tarabotti. I am sad I have to wait until June to read the fourth book.

Looks like you had a great week reading. Hope this week is as good!

Anonymous,  24 January 2011 at 18:42  

I loved Soulless. A pity you find it slow going. Hopefully it'll pick up for you.

Unknown 24 January 2011 at 21:34  

Ooh, I read me some Chloe Neill too this week. Hope you are enjoying Firespell - I really liked that one!

Aleetha 25 January 2011 at 01:27  

I am looking forward to read Soulless. I m waiting for your review about the book
Happy reading

Sheila (Bookjourney) 25 January 2011 at 01:44  

Firespell looks really good! Have a great week :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP