Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (28)

 Monday 31 January 2011

Well dang.. it's already the end of January and I'm still awfully confused as to where the month has gone. Currently I have no idea how February is gonna turn out so here's to surprises (hopefully more good than bad)

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read Last Week
Firespell by Chloe Neill (Review Here)
Soulless by Gail Carriger (Review Coming Soon)
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal (Review Coming Soon)
Going too Far by Jennifer Echols (Review Coming Soon)
Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill (Fab kick-ass sequel 4 Stars)
Street Magic by Tamora Pierce (Review Coming Soon)

Books I reviewed Last Week
Behemoth by Scott Leviathan - Review
The Will of the Empress - Review

Books I'm Currently Reading
Shatterglass (Circle Opens #4) by Tamora Pierce - I'm in a random re-read mood and this is one of Tammy's books that I've not read in a while.

Books I'm Planning to Read this Week
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney - Jess lent me this so methinks I get to it this week :)

Past those two I have no clue what I might read although if events go the way I'm foreseeing there may be several more comfort re-reads this week.

So what are you guys reading this week?
LadyV


2 comments:

The Library Owl 31 January 2011 at 14:18  

I'm currently reading Don Quixote, which I have been reading interspersed throughout exams for a week and I'm about half way through. I'm enjoying it so far and it is surprisingly hilarious.

I'm really interested in reading Other Words for Love (even though I don't have it) and can't wait for you're review. I also have the Iron Witch to read so I'm looking forward to that.

Sheila (Bookjourney) 31 January 2011 at 22:42  

I hear you - January FLEW by didnt it? I had a good reading month though and hope the year continues that way :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP