Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (32)

 Monday 7 March 2011

Good evening chaps, I would have done this post last night and scheduled it for this morning but alas I was feeling lazy and I've been busy all day. So it's getting done now and bugger the fact that I'll be last on the linky.
Last week was a pretty decent week for reading and I actually got two reviews up so it's better than the previous fortnight.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read last Week
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers (Fantastically horrifying Review coming soon)
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe (Amazing! Review coming Soon)
Jinx by Meg Cabot (Fun but rather short 3.5 Stars)
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting (A really good read Review coming soon)

Books Reviewed Last Week
Ghost of a Chance by Rhiannon Lassiter - Review
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - Review

Books I'm Currently Reading
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins - I'm not too far with this but I'm hoping to make progress this week

The Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks - I started this once before but got side-tracked this time I'm determined to finish so I can move onto the next books

Books I'm Planning to Read this Week
Since this arrived today I *will* be munching through the various short stories it contains during this week. I am *insanely* happy to have this in my possession but I'm sure that once I've finished it I'll be slavering for Mastiff to be released already!

So What are you Reading this Monday?
LadyV



2 comments:

Jennifer 7 March 2011 at 20:38  

Excellent week. I am curious to read your thoughts of The Woman in White. Have a brilliant week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-29.html

Nise' 8 March 2011 at 02:24  

I agree with your thoughts on Some Girls Are. Have a great reading week.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP