Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #43 & #44

 Sunday 3 April 2011

So last week while I was having my off-phase I did actually record a vlog for IMM but I never actually posted it therefore this week y'all get two vlogs for the price of one! How fab eh?

In my Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books acquired last week
Abhorsen by Garth Nix




Books acquired this week
The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman
Wood Angel by Erin Bow
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
Rockoholic by C J Skuse


Supernatural Season 1 box set
Supernatural Season 2 box set (Yes I do rather like those Winchester Brothers :P)


So that's what I got in My Mailbox in the last two weeks, what have you guys got?
LadyV

1 comments:

kirsty at the overflowing library 3 April 2011 at 10:15  

i agree about rockoholic - it is really funny all the way through

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP