Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

March Round-Off

 Friday 1 April 2011

Holy Cannoli where does the time go?! Seriously we're now one quarter of the way through 2011 and I'm still wondering how it's happened! Yes I may have spent a good part of this month in a rather down and unmotivated corner of Blah thus resulting in an entire week of no posts and an overall lack of reviews this month. But I am now back onto my feet (metaphorically speaking as I'm currently sat down) and determined to kick things back into gear and not let this blog which I have put so much work into, fester from neglect. *pounds chest*

So while this Round-off of this month's activities will be embarrassingly sparse it will be a lesson learned - do the bloody reviews straight away!

Books Read in March
36. Rosebush by Michele Jaffe (2/3/2011 AM)
37. Jinx by Meg Cabot (5/3/2011 AM)
38. Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting (5/3/2011 PM)
39. The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks (8/3/2011 PM)
40. Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce (9/3/2011 AM)
41. Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott (11/3/2011 PM)
42. Where She Went by Gayle Forman (17/3/2011 PM)
43. Temeraire by Naomi Novik (21/3/2011 PM)
44. Lament by Maggie Stiefvater (22/3/2011 PM)
45. Nothing like You by Lauren Strasnick (22/3/2011 PM)
46. Matched by Ally Condie (23/3/2011 AM)
47. The Lady in the Tower by Marie-Louise Jensen (25/3/2011 AM)
48. Take me There by Susane Colasanti (25/3/2011 PM)
49. Girl v. Boy by Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout (27/3/2011 PM)
50. The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks (30/3/2011 PM)



Books Reviewed in March
Ghost of a Chance by Rhiannon Lassiter - Review
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting - Review
Forest Born by Shannon Hale - Review
Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce - Review
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe - Review
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting - Review


Favourite Book of the Month
This is a rather easy choice since I've only had one 5 Star book in March which I read right at the beginning of the month ironically enough so everything since then hasn't swept me up quite as much. Check out the link just above for my review of Rosebush.


Honourable Mentions go to Matched by Ally Condie and Where She Went by Gayle Forman - I will review these two in due course *pinkie swears*




Other than those piddly few reviews and the usual meme posts I have posted nothing much else of interest this month I'm afraid but in April I am hoping to maybe participate in BEDA or Blog Every Day in April to really get myself back into the swing of writing posts and whatnot. I'm thinking of combining the daily posting with a fun, quirky feature that involves me wittering on about my views on certain bookish things and also non-bookish stuff (since I'm bound to run out of book-related topics over a month). 


Stay tuned for new and funky things plus (hopefully) several reviews over the next week as I catch up on at least half of March's reviews.


Happy April Fool's Day!
LadyV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP