Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #48

 Sunday 15 May 2011

Blimey the past week has gone quickly! I honestly didn't notice the time passing with being at work all day and I've been generally pretty knackered when I get home. I really need to get used to coming home and *not* simply slobbing about until I go to bed. And dang if I ain't turning into a right anti-social sod, dude I need to get out the house more :S

*Ahem*
So anyway it's Sunday and y'all know what that means.
In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @Pop Culture Junkie



Books Acquired in the past week
20 Years Later by E.J. Newman (Received for Review from LTER)
0.4 by Mike Lancaster
A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold by George R.R. Martin
The Spell book of Listen Taylor by Jaclyn Moriarty


A pretty good haul this week although I definitely shouldn't be making trips to WHSmiths every week if they are gonna have 3 for 2 offers on or I am gonna be very quickly broke :S


Lemme know what you got in Your Mailbox this week
LadyV

3 comments:

The Library Owl 15 May 2011 at 11:06  

I didn't know WHSmiths was doing 3 for 2; it's usually buy one get one half price! I really shouldn't buy more books but sometimes the lure of fantastic stories is too great especially with the thought of 'free book' running through your head :)

I've seen 0.4 on the shelves but never picked it up. I can't wait to see what you think of it!

Unknown 15 May 2011 at 11:58  

I wanted 20 Years Later, congrats on getting it! Goodreads is more biased towards the American market, there's some amazing ARC's that come up but it's always US only. I try to to be bitter about it but it is quite frustrating. I read 0.4 a couple of months ago, gave it 5 stars. It's really unique. :)

ComaCalm's Corner

Kate 15 May 2011 at 18:55  

I'm always jealous of your book deals. I wish we had more buy two get one free deals here. Luckily I've discovered two used bookstores in town and they're really good. I just have to keep myself from going to them all the time. Enjoy all your new books and have a wonderful week. :-)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP